Test Automation Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are hiring a full-time Test Automation Engineer
Based in Annecy, France, you will integrate with the technical team (composed of 5 people). You will be responsible for the development and monitoring of cloud-to-cloud and on-prem-to-cloud data migration products.
Primary responsibilities are:
· Create an automated unit test environment to integrate into our existing CI/CD process.
· Integrate new automated testing tools to help streamline our testing methods.
· Work with our QA Team writing and executing both automated and manual test scripts for front-end components.
Benefits: Luncheon vouchers (France); Family Mutual Insurance + Provident Fund (France). Health Insurance (remote).
· A bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar or developer role.
· Working knowledge of automation testing tools like Selenium and Cucumber.
· Good knowledge of C#, PowerShell, and SQL and the ability to integrate SQL results into your tests.
· Basic knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and how to integrate automated testing into them.
· Basic knowledge of Cloud technologies: Azure, AWS, and O365.
· Experience using Docker Containers is a plus.
Work related skills
· A high level of autonomy (remote fulltime possible).
· Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
· Deep technical comprehension: The candidate must demonstrate an ability to quickly grasp a complex technical environment.
· Ability to propose new automated testing methods and be able to develop a testing process from conception to implementation.
· Ability to meet high pressure deadlines.
· Fluent in English written and spoken (French will be a plus)
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Migration Solutions & Enterprise Coexistence - Your smart ally in the Cloud - For MSPs and IT Professionals.