This job is no longer accepting applications.
Your mission (…should you choose to accept it) :
DevOps engineers play a key role in nowadays’ projects linked with the migration to the Cloud, continuous integration and deployment processes and support solutions, especially for leisure industry projects.
In the frame of this project, you will:Support a production team for incidents recovery
- Participate in automation of service deployments
- Participate to a Cloud migration
- Carry out a continuous intgration / deployment process
- Participate to the improvement of monitoring actions
- Write the technical documentation
Your futur team : A team of experts driven by passion, coming from around the world
What makes it even better : international environment, multilingual team, possible in full-remote !
You Have an Engineering Diploma or a Masters degree in a related technical filed as well the following skillset:
Technical Skills Required
- OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker, RedHat JBoss EAP 7 , Jenkins , Git, Python/Shell , Kafka , Ansible
- Cloud/Azure knowledge
- Java (8)
- Prometheus, Splunk, Grafana experience
- Agile methodology
English is mandatory.
Personal Skills Required
- Good sense of synthesis and of analysis
- Good team spirit and communication skills
- Adaptability, autonomy and proactivity
We enable you to join a team of passionate individuals, working on key and innovative technologies in a truly international environment !
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Let's move forward!