Chief Operating Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
COO (Chief Operating Officer)
The Menopause App is an exciting startup within the female tech health industry, providing tools and solutions for those going through perimenopause and menopause.
We are looking for a Chief Operating Officer (COO) co-founder to provide sound operational leadership in all aspects of our startup. Joining the team from the very beginning and taking charge of the whole operating architecture of the project. This is a co-founder position, bringing a competitive salary once fundraising is secure, and equal equity from the outset.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
Mission of the COO:
- Designing and implementing business operations
- Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision
- Overseeing operations of the company and the work of executives
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Mother tongue/native English speaker preferred, fluent English accepted
- Fluency in another European language a bonus (French and Spanish specifically)
- Available immediately
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are not afraid to take action
- You are highly results-driven
- An interest in female health and wellness is an added bonus
OUR OFFER :
- Co-founder energy, an ambitious high-impact startup
- Flexible working conditions
- A decent salary from the first fundraiser, but be able to keep up with personal contributions until then
- Remote working - within a 2 hour time difference to Central Europe (Paris)
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Finally! A perimenopause and menopause app, inspiring women with fitness, health and wellness during this amazing time!