Senior Technical Support Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
A US backup company is seeking a senior technical support engineer to provide advanced technical support to its customers and partners. You will apply system level expertise to resolve complex customer issues while being an active member of the team.
- Provide remote (phone) support services for customers, partners, and field personnel
- Listening to and understanding customer’s needs and assisting to meet those needs within the required timeframe.
- Manage hot customers and escalations
- Develop and implement customer specific action plans
- Providing excellent communication externally and internally
- Support special programs and projects
- Assist customers with installations remotely and provide training to customers
- Develop knowledge based articles
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Minimum 7 years Unix / Linux and Networking knowledge is a must
- Minimum 7 years working in a technical support role providing remote phone support to external customers is a must.
- Good working experience in one or more of the following backup applications: (BackupExec, ARCserv, Netbackup, CommVault, TSM, Veeam, vRanger, StorageCraft, Networker, Unitrends)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Scripting (Perl, shells) is a plus
- Strong system trouble shooting skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work remotely
- Strong account management skills
- Able to work closely with all levels of customers, internal engineers and management on complex issues
The ideal candidate will possess an entrepreneurial spirit and knows how to win. In addition, the candidate must be hard working, driven, competitive and highly creative.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Building high-performing teams for scale-up technology companies.