Accounts Receivable Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The role is based out of the Paris office and will report to our Head of Finance France. Do you want to help us shape the future of the logistics industry?
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives innovation and we offer an international and friendly work environment with an energetic company culture. Just be yourself and maybe you’ll bring something valuable to the role we didn't initially think of.
About the role:
If you’re passionate about taking yourself, sennder, and the logistics industry to the next level, curious, and driven by solving puzzles and influencing how we reach our business goals, then you might be who we’re looking for. What others may consider uncertainty, you see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive, while being a team player and understanding how your personal development intersects with the company’s growth.
As an Accounts Receivable Manager Intern, you’ll work on interesting responsibilities like managing the day-to-day financial flows related to the activity and implementing new processes and financial reporting tools.
You'll be collaborating closely with Operations to ensure that each shipment runs smoothly.
In this role you will:
- Large account billing (data analysis, customer relationship, billing, payment tracking, customer portfolio management),
- Monitoring of SME-type customer accounts (invoicing and categorization, construction of monitoring tools, analysis of payment methods and settlements),
- Disputing management (case, delay, pallet exchange, etc.),
- Monitoring the billing cycle (outstanding amounts to be deferred, payment forecast, billing delays),
- Cash collection (monitoring of bad debts accounts and doubtful clients, direct relationship with our debt collection agency, collaboration with our sales department for major accounts, assistance with accounting provisions),
- Financial accounting (bank reconciliation, help with the monthly closing of accounts receivable, monitoring of supplier settlements, analysis of cost centres),
- Customer service (carrier and shippers payment issues, opening of new accounts, formal notice and information of any kind),
- And many other projects and experiences to come and to create.
Preferably you are:
- We are looking for a graduated student - university, IAE or business school,
- You are autonomous, this internship will be piloted by nobody other than you, we expect the trainee to give feedback to be able to build an internship adapted to his interests and which is as profitable as possible for both parties,
- You have analytical skills and know how to find creative solutions when new problems emerge, this internship will be an opportunity to contribute,
- You are not afraid to learn in several areas, we will challenge you to get you out of your comfort zone,
- You are fluent in French and English,
- Sennder being in full growth, an expansion of the team will be expected, a hiring offer at the end of the internship is to be considered.
What you can expect:
- A fast-growing company, transitioning from startup to scale-up, where your work will make an impact on our growth and lead to several career opportunities.
- An international team of 800+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 7 country offices with English as our company language.
- A quarterly feedback and review process for personal development. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- When in office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
- Compliance with COVID-19 restrictions when required with remote interviews, onboarding, and working.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.