This job is no longer accepting applications.
Why are we now looking for a Quantitative Analyst?
Looking for a new challenge?
Do you dream of underpinning a growing company, proposing new ideas, implementing new tools and changing processes?
At SESAMm, everyone brings their creativity, ideas and skills. We are experts, but also beginners in spirit. Like a family, we value closeness, support and teamwork.
We learn every day from the experience of this great team and we constantly take up new challenges. We are proud of the work accomplished and participate in the success of this great adventure !
In short, as a Quantitative Analyst, you will be creating new quantitative trading signals based on emotion/sentiment analysis and implementing those strategies in an optimized manner by using powerful algorithms.
What you will do:
- Work with large datasets using cutting edge technologies;
- Extract predictive signals from various financial data sources through a variety of methods including statistical data analysis, machine learning and time series analysis;
- Perform robust back-testing, analyze performance and produce reports;
- Research and develop advanced quantitative models and implement new investment ideas;
- Collaborate with external and internal clients to identify their business needs.
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may evolve with business needs.
What do we expect from candidates?
- Master's degree in a quantitative field (mathematics, physics or computer science) with strong IT and Quantitative Finance skills
Work Experience & Skills Requirement:
- A first experience in quantitative analysis is mandatory
- Very good skills in Python (Numpy, Pandas)
- Strong interest in statistical and mathematical models applied to quantitative finance
- Capable of proposing innovative solutions to tough technical challenges
- Excellent communication skills: communicate insights on data and strategies to the clients
- Knowledge in machine learning is a huge plus. Factor investing is a plus
- Languages: fluent English and an intermediate level of French
- Location: Paris
- Type of contract: Permanent contract
- Working conditions: Teleworking possible (up to 3 days a week)
- Start date: As soon as possible
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.