Front End Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Front-End Engineer to join the Player Monetization Team.
The ideal candidate will collaborate with a passionate, agile and experienced team playing a key role in the development, enhancement and maintenance of Dailymotion flagship product: the video player.
The Player Monetization team has a core and unique position in our organization, working across the Player and AdTech teams. The team faces multiple interesting challenges from improving the current in-player advertising stack to developing new innovative ad formats.
Dailymotion currently gets traffic from approx 300 million users worldwide and serves around 3.5 billion videos. Each video view generates around 20 additional messages which we process in real-time and propagate to other parts of the system. We are talking about a huge amount of user traffic and data!
- Demonstrative passion for web development and coding in general.
- Knowledge of development best practices including unit and functional tests, CI, code reviews and documentation.
- Self-interest to be always up-to-date on the latest web, browsers and HTML5 news/technologies.
- Desire to build optimised and strong features for the Advertising industry.
- Pro-active, self-motivated.
- Experience with HTML5 Video is a plus.
- Experience in Digital Advertising (VMAP, VAST & VPAID...) is a plus.
- Location: Paris (France)
- Start Date: depending on your availabilities
- Contract Type: Full-time and Permanent contract
Want to learn more about us:
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
The home for videos that matter