This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our mission is to create the finance solution all businesses love through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work. Check this video to have a preview of our method: The Qonto Way
Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team has reached great achievements since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 200,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work (LinkedIn | Glassdoor)
- €136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40 index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers helping us building the finance solution of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
As a UX Writer , you ensure that our users have the best experience possible with our product. You are enthusiastic about creating a bank that helps small and medium-sized businesses succeed.
You will join Mathieu (Head of design) as well as experienced UX Writers, product marketing managers, product designers, brand designers, which all are passionate and skilled at solving conception problems.
As a member of our design studio, you will actively participate in the conception of our features, working hand in hand with product designers.
As a UX Writer for Spain at Qonto, you will
- Write the most suitable in-app copy that will best guide our users.
- Write backend copy: All content triggered using our product (error message, push notification, SMS etc…)
- Contribute to the evolution of our tone of voice and help other teams to use it in the best possible way.
- Align internal stakeholders: Work closely with Product - Designers/Manager/Marketing as well as the International Team to gather customer insights, adapt our ton of voice, and create meaningful experiences for them.
- Local product thinking: Contribute to the UX specificity for the local market and address the user experience through words
- Communication: Provide the right content used for incidents and crisis communications to inform users about a problem related to the product (banner, notion page)
- Mastery: You possess a strong linguistic and UX design acumen and can guide other teams in the use of the right words
- Empathy: You have a strong ability to understand people's state of mind.
- Communication: You can turn complex concepts into clear short messages to motivate users to take action.
- Languages: Spanish is your mother tongue and you are able to localize content in the local market. You are also fluent in English (French is a plus)
- Experience: You have solid experience in the B2B product environment.
- Passion: You thrive in a fast-paced environment and like sharing best practices to spread the product culture internally.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further
- Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen, and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week with a bonus of 12 additional days per year to Full remote, with the possibility in both cases to work from anywhere (+/-3 hours) up to 4 weeks per year
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...)
- 5 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act program)
- Access to Moka Care, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.