This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Full-time position - 35 hours/week in France
- Based in Lyon (remote possible)
- Wage depending on experience and performances
- Start date: as soon as possible.
What we expect from you
Your responsibility is first to define and build Upfluence's graphic guidelines. We already have existing guidelines but we need to refresh them.
Then, you will produce all the graphic contents dedicated to the web in the respect of these guidelines. You will be asked to modify and improve these guidelines along the way.
Your role is to :
- Build global graphic guidelines for the Upfluence brand. These guidelines will guide all content produced by Upfluence and intended for our prospects and clients: website, case studies, white papers, ad banners, social posts, commercial presentations, etc.
- Design all banners, newsletters for marketing campaigns: Facebook ads, Linkedin ads, newsletters, etc;
- Design all content pieces produced by the department: case studies, white papers, press releases, etc;
- Design all new pages for our websites;
- Produce content for our social networks: Instagram posts, Linkedin posts, etc;
- Design our commercial materials (Google slides), responses to calls for tenders (pdf);
- Design our offline communication supports: posters, stands for trade shows, etc;
- Design our goodies, the decoration of our offices.
- Work in collaboration with our software designer who is in charge of the design of our application so that all the elements are coherent between them.
In a word, you shape Upfluence's image on all online media.
The person we are looking for
- Is passionate about graphic design, mainly online;
- Wants to shape Upfluence's image on all media;
- Is both creative and structured;
- Speaks both French and English fluently;
- Knows how to use a graphic design tool (Photoshop or equivalent);
- Has a minimum of 2 years experience as a web designer.
What we have to offer
- A very comprehensive role in an ambitious marketing team;
- A mixed and international team (more than 10 different nationalities) based in Lyon, Paris, New York and Los Angeles;
- An entrepreneurial and empowering environment with a high degree of autonomy.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.