This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fincons Group is a leading global IT solution and service company with over 38 years of experience, more than 2'000 employees and 14 offices in France, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, UK and USA
Thanks to our extensive experience in various industries: Media, Financial Services, Energy&Utilities, Transportation, Manufacturing, Public Administration and International Institutions, we proudly support our clients into their technological and digital transformation.
We offers a broad range of services dedicated to provide a high-value to clients with a specific focus on the implementation of IT solutions in response to new business processes and models.
An European financial institution is upgrading several components of the Bank’s IT security infrastructure, as well as planning various other IT infrastructure projects including the migration to Office 365, the upgrade of video conferencing equipment in meeting rooms and the implementation of cyber security services.
The Bank is seeking the services of a project manager to assist with the management of these projects, working with internal teams and external consultants and IT vendors
The proposed candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- The candidate must have at least 10 years of experience in project management as well as having already carried out IT infrastructure/technical project assignments.
- Specific experience of projects assignments covering Microsoft technologies, O365 rollout, network infrastructure equipment, IT security components and services would be a clear advantage.
- Project Management Certification recommended (CMMI, ITIL, AGIL).
- Strong change management skills and experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to communicate and write in one of two official languages of the institution, English and/or French. Ability to communicate in both languages would be a clear advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in working with or for governments, or in public sectors or International Entities or International Organisations.
Service Location: Availability to work full time (FTE) at the Institution premises in PARIS, although occasional part-time and remote work may be possible or required.
Service Duration: Initially six months + extensions
Start of Work: 20/09/2021
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.