Head of Global B2B Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Your major goals are:
- Develop awareness of FREE NOW for Business
- Generate acquisition, including valuable marketing qualified leads, sales qualified leads and online self-service subscriptions
- Activate and engage our B2B Passengers (end-users of FREE NOW for Business)
- Growth our segment of Private Business Travellers, e.g. Individual Business Passengers
- Drive and engage a team of central and local B2B marketers
- Set overall B2B marketing strategy, aiming to drive B2B demand and revenue growth across our 10 operating markets, including lead generation, B2B passengers activation and engagement.
- Responsible for driving B2B leads and B2B passengers activation and engagement.
- Own and develop marketing and customer communication across markets and online/offline channels and optimize holistically: Digital, CRM, Event, Partnership, Content, PR
- Lead, grow, develop and inspire the B2B marketing team, including 5 central marketing exports (Lead Generation, Content, CRM, Digital, Marketing Analyst) and 4 local marketing manager in our main markets:
- Give focus: set performance objectives for team members to drive professional and personal growth
- Structure and animate the day-to-day job of the team
- Collaborate closely with the Regional Sales Director, Head of Sales, Central and Local marketing teams.
- Manage the B2B Marketing budget, set the objectives for local countries and report on results
- Establish, monitor and report on all key B2B marketing KPIs and metrics.
- Be the voice of the customer in strategic discussions and bring customer insight to the forefront of daily operations so as to strengthen your go-to-market and brand communications.
- Be an active and strategically contributing leadership team member in the B2B team and the central marketing team to define B2B strategic priorities, product development priorities, sales & B2B marketing strategy.
- 8+ years of successful experience in B2B marketing (ideally in tech platform, SaaS or B2B service)
- Self-starting, creative 'marketer' with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Exceptional communication skills in English
- Ability to multitask, deliver and report on results, extra miles mindset
- Customer and experience focus
- Proven experiences in Digital campaign, Website management, Social and CRM
- Management experience and leadership skills
- Experience in budget management, ability to set a target and overachieve it with positive ROI.
- Problem solver and focused on solutions for customers
- Excellent level in English, German or French is a plus
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.