Operations Manager, Aviation Fuel
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Operations Manager (Aviation Fuel)
Southern France – home based with extensive country wide travel.
Operations Manager required by a leading Fortune 100 company and globally renowned fuel supplier!
Operations Manager required to oversee and manage physical Aviation fueling operations at multiple airports in France.
World Fuel Services Corporation (NYSE: INT) is a Fortune 100 company providing aviation, marine and land energy, logistics, and technology solutions to customers and suppliers around the world. Our global team of local professionals delivers innovative products and services at more than 8,000 global locations.
With revenues in excess of $27 billion and over 5,000 employees worldwide, World Fuel Services offers its customers a value-added outsource service for supply, quality control, logistical support and price risk management.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Manage WFS GPO (global physical operations)-Aviation fueling operations at specific airports in France.
- Ensure safe, efficient, on time, on budget performance of fueling facilities.
- Ensure all applicable regulatory, technical, operational and fuel quality control standards are met.
- Support WFS GPO-A, Supply, Commercial and Sales Teams where required
- Represent WFS Aviation to Airport and Aviation Authority stakeholders to support Operations Director France.
- Operational guidance and control of WFS GPO-A sites within France providing technical expertise, advice and direction to WFS GPO-A staff, contractor service providers and airport agency staff.
- Management of WFS physical assets at airport of responsibility.
- Ensure that correct QHSSE is applied across all WFS locations and assets within France in line with WFS policy and Joint Inspection Group (JIG) aviation fueling standards.
- Ensure a good working relationship with WFS EMEA Supply, Commercial and Sales in order to promote a ‘one team’ mindset.
- Support WFS TSA (Technical Service Agreements) within France.
- Support and manage approved vendors / suppliers in France.
- Support coordination with EMEA supply team.
- Project and plant maintenance for France and wider Europe as required
Customer Service & Business Development
- Direct any customer enquiries to the relevant WFS Supply or Commercial lead.
- Direct any new business development opportunities to WFS Supply team lead.
- Identify & develop key commercial growth opportunities with WFS Supply team.
- Ensure that service providers or agencies operating WFS assets apply WFS business principles towards Customer Service, operations integrity, safety and Code of Conduct.
- Support annual airport specific aviation fueling ops budget (Opex & Capex) plan process with regard to operations, preventive maintenance and repair cost.
- Identify and recommend all fueling related equipment requirements & solutions.
- Plan, manage and support the establishment and maintenance of equipment at WFS fueling operations.
- Liaise with WFS functional groups (Supply, Finance, Tax, Legal, Governance, Technical) on issues which potentially impact ownership or JV shareholding (increased funding, change in airport or JV contract terms, participant entry or withdraw, 3rd party throughput requests) and support Senior Ops Manager.
- Support WFS Supply in forecasting airport ops and customer fuel demand.
- Monitor aviation fuel deliveries/volumes/quality within France.
- Support project management for new installations, modification and upgrades of WFS GPO-A fueling facilities or equipment within France or where requested in close cooperation with WFS Director Operations Central Europe.
- Ensure non-conformance or HSSEQ incident reports are submitted on the day of the occurrence.
- Ensure that Crisis Management Plans for WFS staff, assets & service provider / agency operated sites are in place, practiced and recorded at regular intervals.
- Ensure Business Continuity Plans are in place as per WFS policy.
- European B driving license is essential.
- Operational experience in managing multiple aviation fuel sites and Aviation Fueling Systems is essential
- Oversight of aviation fuel plant operations and budgets is highly desirable.
- Project management experience and qualifications are desirable.
- Experience of implementing a HSSEQ culture & processes within operations environment.
- Strong numerical ability and analytical skills are essential
- Strong written and oral English and French communication skills are essential. Additional European languages highly desirable.
- Attention to detail and time management skills are essential.
- Strong organisational & problem-solving skills are essential.
- Strong Microsoft Office (e.g. Word / Excel / PowerPoint) experience is essential
- Able to travel within WFS network sites
- Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering or any similar discipline is desirable
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.