E-commerce Sales Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
🌍: Paris, France | 💰: €30K - €35K
Whom will you be working for?
Our partner is a European marketplace that facilitates the life of farmers by giving them the opportunity to buy all their equipment online, directly from manufacturers.
By providing access to numerous product references and transparent prices, they aim to become the reference platform for all European farmers.
What is this job about?
In this position as E-commerce Sales Manager Germany, you are in charge of increasing sales on the German market. You will work directly with the Head of B2C Sales and within a great international team.
Your goal: accelerate the company's international development.
On a daily basis, you negotiate with new German partners and convince them to work with you.
- Contact leads that filled out a quote on the company's website
- Convert quotes into sales
- Negotiate pricing and sales terms with partners
- Develop and improve all B2C sales processes and optimize the least efficient ones
Overall, you join a fast-growing startup and become part of a young and highly motivated international team!
Whom is this job made for?
- For fresh business graduates who want to start their career in Paris.
- For agriculture and e-commerce enthusiasts with great entrepreneurial interest.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German and proficiency in English
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Sales or Operations
- You are not afraid to call people
- Great negotiation skills
- Knowledge of CRM tools
- Motivation to take up challenges and be a force of proposal
- Ambition to invest in the development of a raising startup
- Interest in the agricultural sector
- Great knowledge of digital working tools
- Excellent communication & listening skills
- Energetic & ambitious
- Organized & rigorous
- You have a curious mind
- Independent & autonomous
- Great team spirit
- Proficient level in French
- Knowledge of the E-commerce sector
- Knowledge of project management tools
- Experience in B2C Sales in a startup environment
To be a great fit for this environment you should know what working in a startup is about and you totally enjoy it!
Important: For this job, you will need to relocate to Paris, France!
What you get in return
- Great responsibility and the chance to grow with your tasks
- A fresh work environment with a dynamic team
- Possibility to work remotely
- Free language courses
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
International recruiting made easy.