Business Development Manager France
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Business Development Manager France at CitizenLab
We are looking for a result-driven Business Developer, who's based in France, to lead our expansion into France. You care deeply about the future of our democracy and have a keen interest in working with the public sector.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Craft and implement sales plans to ensure the growth of our client base of municipalities in France.
- Create new business opportunities within the public sector by networking, attending fairs, meetings, social media, and more.
- Build lasting customer relationships and understand their needs.
- Respond to and manage calls for tenders.
- Help perfect our current sales process into something repeatable.
- Identify industry trends and shifts. Adjust to acquire growth while retaining our company’s values.
- Collaborate closely with the rest of the Business Development team and with the GovSuccess Manager FR to constantly share learnings and help each other grow to our full potential.
What do we expect from you?
- 4+ years of hands-on experience working in business development, sales, or similar.
- You can demonstrate a strong interest in the topics of public governance & citizen participation. If you have an existing network in the French public sector, that's a big plus.
- Enthusiasm, humour, empathy, and the ability to convey this through phone, email and in-person communication.
- People have to enjoy talking to you. And you have to enjoy talking with them. In native French. :)
- Hungry to learn and teach. We invest heavily in making each other better.
- Bias towards immediate action and results. You’ve got to love measuring your own progress.
- Willingness to take responsibility and accountability that comes with the autonomy in the role of Business Development Manager.
- A big appetite to improve the functioning of our democracies and the efficiency of public services!
- Ideally, you can start working with us on October 1st 2021, or earlier.
Eagerness to learn, talent, and enthusiasm are more important than ticking the boxes though. Even if not all desired requirements are met, but you're very excited about the role, we want to hear from you.
What can you expect from us?
- Unlock your full potential and have a social impact at scale. We're daily working with +300 governments to connect them to their citizens.
- Become a key factor in our rapid transition from startup to a scaleup (50 employees).
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative and supportive environment. We share a participatory culture of autonomy and ownership by everyone, not only by the leadership.
- Be part of our dynamic, international team. We organise many team activities and afterworks (when possible). We are as serious about our work in digital democracy, as about having fun on our journey together.
- Informal work vibe with open communication and full transparency on results.
- Participate in inspiring team lunches, our company book club, bi-quarterly town halls and impact meetings, bi-yearly off-site team retreats.
- Work 10% of your time on personal projects and self-development for the long run. We’re growing fast together, both collectively and individually.
- Receive a competitive salary package, incl. perks such as 26 paid holidays, personal development budget, well-being budget, participation in collective bonus plan, your own laptop, full flexibility on working remotely, and much more.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
A digital engagement platform that helps local governments connect with community members for better decision-making.