This job is no longer accepting applications.
The main activity of the role will be to make sales calls from home to sign up campsites and holiday parks to taking bookings via our website. You will also help clients complete the registration process.
- Developing and maintaining a strong network of contacts and to support relationships with key supplier decision makers
- Discovering and following up for new accommodation
- Promoting product internally and providing recommendations on product as and when required
- Monitoring and analysing results, and ensuring client inventory is adequate and their allocation levels meet company requirements
Candidates will join a nimble team at a young company with extraordinary growth potential.
We are looking for candidates able to dedicate at least 15 hours per week. Hours for the role can vary from week to week and can be flexible to work around you and your family. Later, a permanent role may be offered to the right candidate. Some travel may be involved, but this is optional.
Candidates should be self-starters, extremely flexible as far as tasks are concerned, and able to prioritise based on company needs while meeting tight deadlines. The successful candidate will fulfil the following additional criteria:
- Proven track record of conducting new business development including B2B cold calling
- Self-motivated to make 50 - 100 calls per shift, whilst following up emails and client communications
- Fluent in French and English
- Organised and methodical approach
- A willingness to be a ‘jack-of-all-trades’ for the sake of being part of a forward-thinking start-up
- At least two years' experience in a related field
- Own a computer
- Internet savvy, with good technical skills
- Ability to troubleshoot independently
- A desire to take a big part in the establishment of Pitchup.com as a modern, creative brand
- General administrative skills, as well as experience within a customer-facing sector
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Switched on
- You will be paid a £11-13 hourly rate + a commission per campsite and uncapped 'superbonus'.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.