This job is no longer accepting applications.
About The Role
You will be part of a talented and motivated team of 8 persons who are based in the heart of Strasbourg, you also work remotely with other development teams in Paris, Serbia, Strasbourg and Poland, depending on where you're based!
You will be part of the AdExperience team where we handle the ad display and its tracking. Your work will be deployed on more than 400 million devices, you have a real impact on the company business!
You design and implement advanced applications in an agile environment using Scrum methodology. Each sprint lasts 2 weeks and contains dailies, sprint planning, grooming, demo, retrospective and a code freeze (2 days where we can make some POCs).
Thanks to a rich DevOps environment, you are fully autonomous to release your developments and to monitor the impact in production.
Here at Ogury, we are proud to be able to deploy in production on a daily basis.
If you are looking for a chance to work with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential, it’s here!
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop the next great features of Ogury products: new ad displays for our users, add more integrations with others ad companies
- Improve our internal product to create advertising campaigns
- Define next architectures with other teams
- Improve complex architectures of projects thanks to your proactive attitude and develop and monitor Ogury’s KPI (Impression, Clicks, Viewability, etc.)
- Deliver quality development: development, testing, integration, production, maintenance and documentation
- Develop your own unit tests (no QA) and participate in end to end testing, whilst working closely with the product manager and the support team
- Extensive experience within software development
- Knowledge of microservices architecture
- You are a real team player but also used to working autonomy
- You have a real sense of ownership, rigorous and good communication skills
- If you have experience working with a cloud like AWS, relational and non-relational databases (PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, Redshift...), challenging architecture (Lots of data, lots of users, ect.), you are the person we are looking for!
What We Can Offer You
- Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly.
- Flexible approach to working hours and location.
- Keeping our Ogurians happy and healthy is a priority for us, so we offer access to both physical and mental health and wellbeing benefits.
- Company family mutuelle.
- 25 days holiday plus an extra 10 days.
- Look after your family with a life assurance plan. Daily lunch voucher. Modern and collaborative working space in central Paris.
- CSE benefits.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Ogury is building a world of highly effective and sustainable advertising, anchored in consumer privacy protection.