Associate Inbound Professor
This job is no longer accepting applications.
HubSpot Academy is on a mission to be the place people go to learn how to start and grow a business. We offer a variety of educational and inspirational content — from blog posts to lessons and full certification courses — that provides valuable business training to people all over the world. This educational content generates new customers for the business and delights our existing ones in service of achieving their business and career goals
We are dedicated to providing equitable learning experiences for all global learners and this includes continuing to expand our team of educators globally.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about creating education in French to help millions of organizations grow better.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for building out HubSpot Academy’s library of education for the French speaking markets. You’ll record localized versions of our existing education through video training, certification course lessons, blog posts, live on-demand training, live presentations, and through engagement on our HubSpot Community. You’ll also develop net-new education based on region-specific strategies and tactics.
This role sits on the HubSpot Academy team and reports to the Manager of HubSpot Academy Education. You’ll work alongside other Inbound Professors, Localization Specialists, International Champions, and the HubSpot Global Marketing team to record and develop education.
As an Associate Inbound Professor (French), you’ll be focused on learning the core professor skills including but not limited to writing skills, presentation skills, relationship management, project management, and introductory instructional design.
Example projects in the role include the recording and delivery of the HubSpot Marketing Software Certification in French, creation of lessons prioritized for your region, and finding region-specific examples to include in your education.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Work closely with the Manager of International Education, HubSpot Academy and fellow professors to develop the foundational Professor skills necessary to record and develop high quality, impactful education in French.
- Work closely with creative resources to film and edit videos.
- Work closely with the HubSpot International Champions to prioritize education needed for the French markets
- Identify, collaborate with, and collect customer examples to feature in education specific to your region.
- Work with services and marketing to source subject matter expertise to aid in the development and recording of French education.
- Work closely with the HubSpot Localization Team to deliver localized HubSpot Academy education in French.
- Update education consistently to retain up-to-date education for our users, customers and partners.
- Report on education performance in areas such as video engagement, lesson completion, and influenced tool usage.
- Create presentation decks on your topics of expertise to present at HubSpot User Groups (HUGS) and conferences on an ad-hoc basis.
You’ll Be Successful In This Role If
- You are fluent in French and English
- You’re passionate about teaching others.
- You have an experimental mindset.
- You’re a creative thinker who can create innovative, engaging content for video and the web.
- You have experience creating content in a variety of formats, such as video scripts, ebooks, workbooks, and/or blog posts.
- You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Recommended: You’re currently certified with HubSpot Academy in the HubSpot Marketing Software and/or HubSpot Sales Software.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.