French Localization Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About The Role
Are you a native speaker of French and a translation professional with an extensive background in localization and a love of marketing? As a French Localization Specialist at HubSpot, you’ll play an important role in developing and shaping the HubSpot voice and style in French to ensure that it’s clear, accessible, and culturally relevant for HubSpot customers and partners throughout the French-speaking world.
You’ll work with our Localization team, our French-speaking colleagues, customers and partners, as well as our external translators and editors to build and improve our French translations, terminology database, style guide, translation memories, and overall French localization processes.
This is a full-time permanent contract. This is not a freelance position. Applications must also be submitted in English in order to be considered.
- Translate different types of content for a variety of audiences and stakeholders
- Review translated content from agencies and freelancers
- Perform LQAs to ensure translations consistently meet expectations and provide regular feedback to vendors
- Review and proofread native content created internally or from agencies and partners
- Ensure the quality of deliverables by performing in context QA and implementing necessary edits
- Manage timelines to meet project deadlines
- Assist the Localization Project Managers in scoping and planning projects
- Collaborate with stakeholders (Marketing, Support, Sales, Service teams), as needed
- Act as a back-up point of contact for linguistic decisions related to French content
- Contribute to the development of the terminology database and style guide for French to ensure it is relevant and appropriate for the French market
- Extensive experience using CAT tools (preferably memoQ)
- Experience using TMS and project management tools (preferably Jira)
- Minimum of 3 years of professional translation and review/editing experience
- Degree in translation
- Experience translating and editing marketing and technology-related content
- Experience with UI software localization
- Experience working with creative tools (preferably Adobe Suite)
- Experience developing and managing termbases and translation memories
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.