Product Data Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join OpenClassrooms as a Product Data Analyst and help us shape a better world thanks to your ability to structure and transform large and complex data sets into meaningful insights.
Working closely with the Product team, your mission is to translate the data available in different tools to facilitate the decision-making process related to the product roadmap. You will develop clear and well-structured data and analytical plans and produce both high-level and in-depth analyses with appropriate and insightful trend commentary which can be the basis for tangible actions and strategic decisions.
You will report to the Data Director and work with a team of 3 data analysts and one web analyst.
You will be at the heart of OpenClassrooms, working mainly with the Product Managers and partnering across many departments inc. Sales, Marketing, Education, Student Success, Tech, to measure, monitor and improve our Key results. s. This is a unique opportunity to go beyond classic business performance data but also work on learning analytics, education research whitepapers, national and international education datasets.
Ready for a thrilling adventure?
The overall responsibilities of the Product Data Analyst, are:
- Define with PMs and squad the main KPIs to follow and improve
- Build dashboards (Tableau, DataStudio, Google analytics…) to be able to report and analyse OKRs progression
- Build dashboards to analyse the impacts of specific evolutions on the platform
- Monitor and investigate users behaviours trends and fuel the product team with key insights
- Provides key data to PMs and Product designers during the Discovery phases. Proactively detect issues and identify their root cause
- Automate reports in Tableau and Data Studio about the product key data points and indicators
- Make exploratory analysis on different data sets and tools (Google Analytics, hotjar, Amplitude, Salesforce) to better understand our customers and improve our OKRs
- Conduct workshops with the PMs, Product designers and tech to identify new pain points
- Understand the global data architecture in coordination with the engineering and product teams and contribute to its setup and optimisation
- Run and improve the ETL in collaboration with the data analysts and data engineers
- Contribute to restructuring data from Salesforce.
Reports to the Data Director.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
You are ready to be in charge of a very rewarding and challenging role to help us in our mission to make education accessible and increase our students’ chance of finding a job.
- Ability to build up the data analysis environment, translating business needs into data analytics requirements and understanding the impact/usage of data for decision-making purposes at the business level (overall and team level). Link up data to real-life actions that the business can take
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication skills. Ability to explain data and pain points with structures and accessible presentations
- Possess strong business and commercial acumen and the ability to explain problems and solutions effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in site-centric and user-centric analytics tools (Google Analytics, Amplitude, Hotjar)
- Experience designing and setting Google Tag Manager
- Experience in AB Testing tools (Google Optimize, ABTasty…)
- Experienced in Tableau Software or similar BI/ data visualisation tool (at least 1 year)
- Dataiku experience is an advantage.
- Understanding of the Salesforce objects structure is an advantage
- Scientific mindset
- Good knowledge and experience of Python (data science libraries); SQL; data-warehouse principles
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.