This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Python developer, in charge of designing and implementing the integration of our business services. We are seeking a problem-solver and an idea-generator who is able to anticipate both technical and business issues and implement solutions.
This is a new role at OpenClassrooms and the successful candidate will be confident in coming in and establishing it to add value as quickly as possible.
From functional, application and technical architecture to helping our stakeholders manage their integration projects, you will have an eye on everything going on in our Information System dedicated to OpenClassrooms employees. Please note that our IS is exclusively composed of SaaS.
You will define interfaces, create and manage the connectors between our apps, whether using bespoke scripts or existing integrations leveraging Segment, Zapier or others.
This role can be fully remote or office-based. Given most of the business, activity is currently in France - it would make sense for the successful candidate to be based there or in the UK and to be a fluent English and French speaker.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and manage the connectors and associated tooling within the organization.
- Handle the relationship with internal stakeholders, third parties…
- Rationalize the usage of integration tools (zapier, python, airtable, appscript…)
- Design, build and maintain our orchestration platform
- Gather and provide readable data ensuring consistency and security
- Interact with your teammates via peer programing
- You will contribute ideas to improve our engineering standards and processes
You will be at the crossroads of data and development, reporting to the IS Integration Manager.
- 4+ years of Experience with script languages
- Familiarity with SaaS products, including Salesforce
- Familiarity with ETL technology and/or low-code integration platforms
- Familiarity with Data Privacy, Business Continuity, Information and Cyber Risk and Technology Resilience
- Curious, investigative and analytical
- Exceptional interpersonal and communicative skills, both written and verbal.
- Positive attitude, "can-do" approach, team-player and decisive activity leader
- Excellent organisation skills - the ability to plan and organise work so that it is efficient and effective
- Fluent English and French communication skills, both written and verbal (C1 in both languages)
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and constantly evolving environment
WHY JOIN US
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook / PC
- The journey starts with the first interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team
- Then a videoconference with the Manager of the team you are applying to join
- This will then be followed by a case study to validate your practical job-related skills
- For the very final round, you will meet other team members (Brand & Comms, Learning, Employers & Student Success, Finance…)
- Finally, you will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.