English UX Writer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
You’ll join the Product Design team which is already composed of a wide variety of profiles: Product Designers, UX Researchers and already 3 UX Writers. To fit our international strategy development (English will become our primary language), you’ll be the 2nd English UX Writer in the team and you’ll write for an English-speaking audience.
Your role will be to build the best experience possible in terms of content for our users. Using your prior knowledge and experience - alongside our data - you’ll provide useful analysis to improve the OpenClassrooms platform and participate in the design of a flawless user journey. You’ll work in squads, alongside Product Designers, Product Managers and Developers to bring that vision to life.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You’ll create high-quality user-focused microcopy at every stage of the user experience
- You’ll test and iterate to make sure we’re always using the right language for the users
- You’ll work with Product Designers to design solutions
- You’ll collaborate with User Researchers, Product Managers and other teams
- You’ll initiate and improve UX writing processes/tools/workflows
- You’ll evangelize UX writing internally and externally
You’ll report to the Product Design Director.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You’re motivated by the idea of joining a team of UX Writers and participating in the growth of this team and its influence on the company
- You understand and practice the design thinking process
- You prioritize the discovery and resolution of users' needs
- You’re able to give and receive feedback and to justify your decisions
- You’re a team player
- You have 2-3 years of experience as a UX Writer or Content Designer working on product content with user’s needs and problems as a priority
- You have C2-level English plus experience writing in U.S. English (you’ll write for an English-speaking audience)
- You have basic notions of spoken French (for team communication)
- You’re located in France, the U.K. or U.S. East Coast (6 hours earlier than Paris time)
- You have experience working in a multidisciplinary team on a global product
- You have experience creating/maintaining/working with content guidelines in a design system
- You have experience creating/maintaining/working with voice and tone guidelines
WHY JOIN US
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook / PC
- The journey starts with the first interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team
- Then a videoconference with the Manager of the team you are applying to join
- This will then be followed by a case study to validate your practical job-related skills
- For the very final round, you will meet other team members (Brand & Comms, Learning, Employers & Student Success, Finance…)
- Finally, you will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.