Business Development Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Title: Business Development Manager - French Region
Salary: Dependant on location - competitive basic plus comms
My client are a global leading insights exchange platform giving clients within the market research space as well as brands and agencies access to data within real time. They do this via their end-to-end platform meaning the results are more reliable, more cost effective and conclusions can be drawn faster.
They are now looking for a Business Development Manager to support the French region - their second hire for this team in the last couple of months. Based out of their Barcelona office, or remotely from Paris, you will be responsible for identifying, prospecting and winning business opportunities and new revenue growth.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will:
- Identify target customers, business priorities product/market fit and key challenges within France
- Manage and own the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics with a big push on new business
- Meet and exceed sales revenue targets
- Travel as and when needed to meet with clients in France
The right person must:
- Speak French (Native) as well at fluency in written and spoken English
- Have at least 3 years of experience within a sales role selling SaaS
- Industry knowledge - market research background
- A proven track record of winning new business, with a strong network/leads to tap into
- Demonstrable ability to hit/exceed targets
- Be able to travel to meet with clients France (when things get back to normal!)
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
We are experts in recruiting data, analytics and research talent for the global insights & intelligence industry.