Clinical Quality Consultant
The Role - Clinical Quality Consultant (French)
This role, which will take a remote consultancy approach, will involve quality controlling all our translated material, ensuring it retains its clinical integrity and that it is culturally appropriate.
Specifically, you can expect to be involved in the following
- Collaborate Join forces with the Content and Psychology teams to help create a style guide, which will include a glossary of clinical terminology and cultural references.
- Quality assure Review translated content to ensure that it is clinically and culturally appropriate. You can trust that the content has been created by clinical experts and translated by professional translators, so your role is not to alter content from its source, but simply to ensure the clinical credibility translates, ensuring our French-speaking users get the same experience as their English-speaking counterparts.
- Source signposting resources In order to help us better signpost our French users to local support, you'll help us find the best charities, therapy providers and websites, so we can build out a reliable collection of trusted resources for our French users.
- Quality-control In order to ensure rigour across the board, you'll quality check a sample of the work of other Clinical Quality Consultants, and they'll do the same for you.
- Bespoke translation Because certain parts of our translation work requires clinical know-how, you may be invited to directly translate items that form part of our wellbeing measure (the Unmind Index) and key emotions in our mood tracker (Check-In).
Skills And Experience
We're looking for someone who fulfils the following
- Clinical or Counselling Psychologist with a minimum DESS or DEA (if trained in France), or with the equivalent of a Doctorate in Clinical or Counselling Psychology if trained elsewhere.
- At least 2 years experience in clinical practice using cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) in French, underpinned by strong theoretical knowledge of it
- Fluency in French and English (both written and spoken)
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent understanding of France's mental health landscape
- Able to work under pressure, autonomously, and to tight deadlines
- Tech-savvy with an ability to quickly master new systems
- Flexibility in managing workload
No Experience Of Translation Is Needed For This Role.
We’re aiming to have localised an “MVP” (minimal viable product) version of our platform in EU French by the end of March, 2022, with availability required in January 2022. Following this, we will begin planning for an expanded content library in French.
The Application Process
Please submit your CV using the link below.
This is a contract role and you must be able to invoice us for the work completed
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Creating a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured, and celebrated.