Apprentice KAM assistant FR
What we offer...
- A culture that cherishes your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives, and methodologies
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote working
- Cloud-based company
- Beer Fridays and local and international get-togethers - right after Work from Home policy is over.
You will work for our brand iGraal, the leading French and top-3 European cashback company. Their tech solutions include a browser extension that alerts customers with discounts from customers' favourite websites and a mobile app to enjoy cashback services instantly.
We are currently looking for an Apprentice KAM to join our Account Management team in Paris. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Manage a dedicated advertisers’ portfolio for the FR team
- Integrate new merchants on our platform
- Process & plan advertising space for advertisers’ exposure (from the proposal to the online publishing)
- Select relevant discount offers received by email
- Make presentations for meetings with the advertisers
- Set up tracking links
We are a match if you have...
- Bac+2 (BTS, DUT) ou Bac+3 (Bachelor, Licence)
- Position open for apprentice (12 month)
- Strong interest for e-commerce and online marketing
- Key Skills : Attention to details, curiosity, agility, rigor
- Software skills : Excel, Powerpoint
- Organized and knows how to motivate him/herself
- Analytical skills, data-driven decision making and strong professional judgment
- French : exceptional oral and written communication skills
- English spoken and written mandatory
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.