Sales Development Representative
About the role:
If you’re passionate about taking yourself, sennder, and the logistics industry to the next level, curious, and driven by solving puzzles and influencing how we reach our business goals, then you might be who we’re looking for. What others may consider uncertainty, you see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive, while being a team player and understanding how your personal development intersects with the company’s growth.
As a Sales Development Representative you’ll work on interesting responsibilities like helping to drive leads and secure new contacts for our sales team in order to help stabilize our rapid growth.
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder at the intersection of where technology meets logistics. Through our proprietary transportation operating system, built by our in-house tech teams, we not only connect shippers to our fleet of thousands of trucks, but also improve how they move products in sustainable, cost-efficient, and transparent ways - making the logistics industry fit for the future. In a traditional industry, we’re growing and moving fast to digitally automate all road logistics processes.
You can be part of one of Europe’s latest growth stories as we fast-forward road logistics into digitalization.
Get to know us, our culture, green business, funding history, and more on our blog here.
In this role you will
- Identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities
- Becoming a trusted resource and develop relationships
- Maintaining organization and owning administrative tasks in Salesforce
- Discovering new customer opportunities
- Do first customer introduction calls and schedule F2F meetings.
Preferably you are:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in French (native) and English are a must
- An entrepreneurial attitude and a strong drive to succeed
- Up to ~1 year of sales experience
- Hands-on mentality paired with a high motivational spirit
- Logistics experience is a plus.
What you can expect:
- A fast-growing company, transitioning from startup to scale-up, where your work will make an impact on our growth and lead to several career opportunities.
- An international team of 800+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 7 country offices with English as our company language.
- A quarterly feedback and review process for personal development. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in-person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- When in office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
- Compliance with COVID-19 restrictions when required with remote interviews, onboarding, and working.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.