About the role:
If you’re passionate about taking yourself, sennder, and the logistics industry to the next level, curious, and driven by solving puzzles and influencing how we reach our business goals, then you might be who we’re looking for. What others may consider uncertainty, you see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive, while being a team player and understanding how your personal development intersects with the company’s growth.
As an Account Operations Manager Intern, you’ll work on interesting responsibilities like leading the full-cycle operations of your clients and support them in their daily difficult situations.
In this role you will:
- Supporting a client portfolio on a daily basis,
- Dealing with the the ongoing clients' carriers and proactively address and resolve difficult situations everyday,
- Carrying out analyses for shippers and carriers in order to manage daily performance.
In this role, you will need to find solutions for complicated loads, you'll get familiar with a new market and maintain strong commercial partnerships with our carriers and shippers. You are accountable for sennder's success on a daily basis: you are at the heart of our business and our shippers and carriers truly rely on you!
Preferably you are:
- In this role, we are looking for talented individuals, real team players, curious and able to get their hands on to solve problems,
- Result driven,
- Multi tasking and love adrenaline and fast-paced environment,
- Passionate about delivering outstanding customer service for both shippers and carriers,
- Familiar with excel and Google Sheet (tools, metrics, reporting),
- You are absolutely fluent in French and proficient in English. Any additional language is a plus.
What you can expect:
- A fast-growing company, transitioning from startup to scale-up, where your work will make an impact on our growth and lead to several career opportunities.
- An international team of 800+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 7 country offices with English as our company language.
- A quarterly feedback and review process for personal development. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- When in office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
- Compliance with COVID-19 restrictions when required with remote interviews, onboarding, and working.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.