Senior Data Analyst
Do you like having some creative freedom where your ideas can be easily discussed and implemented in a small and dynamic company? How about being able to have a high impact on a product with tens of millions of users? Do you like spreadsheets and SQL? You’ve knocked at the right door.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Data Analyst to join our growing team! You will report to the Lead Data Analyst and work closely with the Product and Engineering teams.
- Write SQL queries, build spreadsheets, and create dashboards that explain all parts of the business (from revenue to user retention, and who are our users) and product usage (what our users do with our product and how) and will help drive business and design decisions
- We have millions of diverse users across the world, which make for large and interesting datasets
- Coordinate with the developers to help specify and maintain data dictionaries, to ensure we are logging and storing correct data at the right time.
- Are really good with numbers - in both the accountant way (producing correct numbers with a correct process) and the physicist way (you have a real physical feel for numbers, and frame problems as equations)
- Love spreadsheets, they have no secret for you. You like to make them simple.
- Love SQL for data that doesn’t fit in a spreadsheet or has too many relations.
- Like making visual representations of the data, whether ad hoc spreadsheet charts or real-time updating dashboards
- You care a lot about making data understandable and are a great at explaining your thoughts
- As a problem solver, you ask your own questions and are excited about diving into unchartered datasets to explore them
- You enjoy building new pipelines on top of the best cloud platform in the world: Google Cloud Platform, and use tools such as Data studio, BigQuery, Airflow, dbt, singer
- Our legacy datasets are a bit of a mess, this shouldn’t scare you.
- Education: BA/BS degree in Mathematics, Probability and Statistics, Micro-economics or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience: 3+ years as a data or technical business analyst
- Numbers and data: You’re good at making spreadsheets that are understandable, you know SQL. You are familiar with multiple probability distributions.
- Language: fluent English, French is a big plus
- Writing: you enjoy writing, you care about words and grammar, you are sharp and thorough
- Collaboration: Ability to build effective relationships with colleagues across organizations and functional groups
- Project management: you are organized, able to manage multiple projects at the same time, and know how to report progress in a clear and interesting way. Leadership and people management are a big plus.
- Experience with BigQuery and Datastudio
- Experience in data science (simple machine learning models)
Benefits: (subject to change depending on your location and tax regime)
- A good compensation that gives you financial peace of mind, wherever you live
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- First interview with the Talent Acquisition
- Then, you will meet the Lead Data Analyst (30min)
- If that goes well, we’ll send you a “data analyst” test.
- You’ll then move on to an interview with a Lead Data Analyst
- Finally, an interview with the CEO.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
We build lightweight productivity and communication tools that give you wings