This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Lead the efforts to achieve product/market fit for a new B2B SaaS product
- Represent the product's vision with an agile development team and stakeholders
- Own the product roadmap while balancing near-term and long-term objectives
- Engage with customers, sales, customer success, and other relevant stakeholders to identify and develop business cases for new features
- "Get it Done" and "Data-driven" attitude
- Understand the company's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry
- Work closely with the development teams with Agile processes
- 3 years+ of experience in product manager role - ideally in Supply Chain/Logistics
- Strong background in leading B2B SaaS / Software delivery
- Experience using data to solve business problems
- Appreciation for UX and the end to end customer journey
- Understanding users and customers need and meet them in line with our product vision
- Able to quickly validate and test new ideas and develop meaningful ones
- Knowledge and experience with agile development (ideally SCRUM)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Bonus - Background as a software of machine learning engineer is appreciated
- Pass Navigo
- Lunchr Card
- Health Package Alan
- Amazing office in the centre of Paris + Work from wherever you want whenever you want :)
- 2 seminars a year to meet the whole team in a secret place!
- Startup spirit: flexibility, friendliness, proximity, flat hierarchy
- Responsibilities from day one!
- Attractive salary (€50,000 – €75,000) + Equity: (BSPCE) + Interest Plan (Tax free)
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Coders Connect 💙 global 🌐 technology recruitment partner for start-ups 🦄 & scale-ups 🚀