Senior Full Stack Web Developer and Implementation Consultant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We have an opening for a hands-on implementation expert who will join our Professional Services team responsible for client implementations of Threekit software. This individual will work with many clients directly and indirectly and be responsible for understanding project requirements, developing solutions, and configuring the application. This individual will also work with our partners to provide best practices, implementation oversight, and technical guidance for their implementations of the Threekit software.
A successful candidate will demonstrate strong technical skills, intelligence, relationship management skills, and drive. The candidate must have the aptitude to quickly learn, apply new technologies, and work in a highly self-driven manner within a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Design and implement client solutions
- Extract, analyze, and assess client business needs and workflows, and make consultative recommendations
- Work with clients to manage and resolve issues
- Provide subject matter expertise and support solution development for partner projects and implementations
- Provide technical expertise and training to colleagues, partners, and clients
- Provide feedback on existing product features and contribute to the design of new product features
- 3+ years consulting or implementation experience
- Strong understanding of CSS and HTML
- Experience with React and/or Redux
- Node.js, Express, and PostgreSQL experience
- A proven eye for UI/UX design
- Strong preference for game development or 3D graphics development experience
- Working and learning independently
- Ability to discuss pros and cons of various approaches to solving problems
- Proven track record of project leadership skills
- WebGL and/or Three.JS experience
- Project management and oversight
- Matrix and vector mathematics
- General purpose algorithms and data structures
- Geometry processing
- Knowledge of system integration
- Basic understanding of 3D modeling
- Knowledge of configuration systems
- Experience with Google Cloud and Heroku hosting
- Fluent in French and/or German and/or Italian or Spanish
Why join our team?
Your work is front and center - you’ll notice your impact right away, live on the web, rather than tinkering with small tasks that get buried in a bureaucratic organization. Seize opportunities and watch them pay off.
Be cutting edge - use state-of-the-art machines, wrestle with important problems, and work with a team that includes some of the foremost innovators in 3D technology.
Strike a balance - we keep our professional and technical standards high, but do it in a comfortable work environment with flexible hours, a casual dress code, and various company and philanthropic events. We understand that not everyone wants to come into the office everyday. We provide employees with the option to select their own work experience: full time office, full time remote or a hybrid of the two.
Looking for a more perfect fit? We have many roles available
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.