We are looking for talents across all teams (sales, tech, products, data etc…) to further drive our growth, expansion across Europe and always more advanced automation/ robotics.
Join us if you think e-commerce logistics needs a revolution!
- Last fundraising round of 35M€, for a total of 55M€ raised
- 8x revenue growth in 2020 up to 250M€ GMV
- 100+ employees working from all over the world and 300+ working in our warehouses
- Core values : Impact, Ambition, Humility, Ownership and Leadership
- Transparency and decentralization, allowing everybody to have impact and make data driven decisions
- Remote work allowed, with financial support to get home equipment, and offices in Paris and Barcelona.
- Diversity and inclusion with internal think tank #WomenInLogistics, driving concrete actions
In order to expand its network in Europe and continue to develop the French market, Cubyn is building a Talent Team to attract and hire the market’s best profiles.
You will join a new team with the great challenge of managing the recruitment process to hire Tech, Product, Data and many other IT positions.
Find the best talent for Cubyn :
- Develop recruitment strategies to find the best talents for IT functions: tech, data, product, etc.
- Manage the entire recruitment process: briefing managers, sourcing and hunting candidates, evaluating applications, managing the relationship with managers and candidates, organizing interviews and preparing offers
- Select and manage the job boards
- Be a partner for managers and candidates
Collaborate with the HR team on cross-cutting issues :
- Manage the recruitment CRM
- Elaborate plenty of side-projects to structure the Talent Team at Cubyn: onboarding, cooptation programmes, relationship with schools, etc.
- Training on recruitment, sourcing, interviews etc…
- Participate to build the Talent Team at Cubyn
- Academic background: you have a Master degree from one of the Top 10 French Business or Engineering school
- Experience: you have at least 2-4 years of experience as a recruiter
- Organizational skills: you are hands-on and able to multitask and priorise your daily workload. You are able to follow the hiring process with a great rigor
- Communication skills: you have an impactful presentation style. You will represent Cubyn, and you have an outstanding communication & interpersonal skills
- Language : you speak both French and English fluently
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.