Frontend Team Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Lead an amazing team of 10 (and growing) frontend developers across Europe (France, Spain, Italy, Serbia, Poland, UK, Netherlands,…)
- Lead the entire web function and be responsible for effectively recruiting, mentoring, and retaining your great team
- Be responsible for project management as well as day-to-day execution, guide technical and architectural choices
- Collaborate with the Design, Backend and Ops teams to develop features
- Contribute to unit/E2E testing, bug fixing, documentation etc
- Review pull requests, submitted by colleagues
- Working both autonomously and collaboratively
- Take part in discussions having a team/company wide impact
- Ensure you give the team the means to remain highly collaborative and effective
We are looking for a talented and passionate Lead Frontend Developer to help us build our Framework. We value clean, DRY, easy to read code that is well tested and keeps up to date with modern standards.
We have a dedicated Design team. You will be leading the development of new features and the reshuffle of existing ones based on their mockups and user flows.
- Are a Frontend developer with 8+ years of professional experience
- Have team experience in leading a development team
- Are not afraid of taking on big tasks and getting your hands dirty
- You would rather lead than manage, a collaborative organisation is what you’re looking for.
- You have a growth mindset with pragmatic decision-making skills and strong collaborative skills
- Are an open-minded, knowledgeable and friendly person
- Know how to strike the right balance between autonomy and working collectively in a team
- You can demonstrate how you have supported the effective development of other engineers (through coaching and mentoring for example)
- At least 3 years of professional knowledge with Vue.js, or other JS frameworks (React, Angular, Ember etc)
- Good coding practices using modern CSS, HTML and JS
- Unit testing (we use Jest, but experience in others is useful)
- Good knowledge of git and GitHub (code reviews, rebasing, cherry-picking etc)
- Capacity to communicate effectively and clearly in English and French, both verbally and in writing
- Experience leading a team of developers in a fast growing environment
Nice to have:
- Experience with Webpack, E2E testing (i.e. Cypress) and CI/CD tools
- Experience working remotely
- DevOps knowledge or interest
- Have contributed to the open source community
- Introduction meeting with Alexandra or Paul from the Talent team.
- Cultural fit interview with Isabel and Sophie
- Technical task repo, submitted for review by our FE team
- Meeting with the other team leads (Backend, DevOps, Product)
- Meeting with Benjamin, our founder and CEO and the FE team
- Job Offer, if successful
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Optimizes people's use of technology and the Cloud. Help teams contribute to projects and work smarter together.