Project Manager - Operations Management Consulting
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What will we offer?
As a fast-growing business, we offer an exceptional opportunity to grow your career in consulting. If you’ve an entrepreneurial mindset and are as passionate about safety and operational excellence as us, we promise many opportunities for development. You’ll work with industry leading experts in operations management and develop innovative solutions to meet client challenges. Additionally, as a firm that both advises and implements, you’ll be able to see the positive impacts and value that your work delivers for the client. Our unique, flexible working model allows our employees to combine a work life balance by working from home and travelling as needed.
What will you do?
- You will lead significant client engagements by firstly using your proven analytical skills to identify pain points and solutions followed by first class project delivery and implementation
- You will work directly with large, complex client organisations building strong coaching relationships at C-suite level serving as a trusted advisor to senior client executives
- You will manage, train and coach project teams to build individual capabilities, supporting them to reach their full potential
- You will take the leadership role on each engagement, managing delivery and implementation with a focus on delivering excellence for every client
- Manage complex consulting engagements across industries to ensure the projects and outcomes deliver superior value
- Lead a team of Consultants and experts with a strong focus on supporting their continuing learning and development
Who are you?
- You hold a Master’s degree in Engineering / HSE / Business
- You have 10 years+ experience in a consulting environment with deep expertise in relevant practice areas such as operational risk management/operational excellence/safety combined with experience of having worked in industry
- You have 5 years+ Project Management experience and have scoped, lead and implemented large, complex projects from end to end for small and very large engagements
- Proven track record in successfully managing, training and coaching remote teams as well as a strong delivery track record
- You are bilingual or native in French and English (a third European language is a significant advantage)
- You have excellent analytical skills; quantitative and qualitative analysis as well as excellent problem solving and communication skills
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.