Sales and Partnerships International Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Sales and Business Development Team is a small, close-knit group passionate about the industry's latest trends and strategies. The team is devoted to campaign management, asset collection, and customer connectivity management. As a result, we have a unique ability to link marketing influencers with performance marketing and real ROI. To sum up, we have a win-win attitude and a hunger to meet and exceed our goals! Do you have what it takes to be a part of our team?
Jellysmack is opening up a new role to work as a Sales and Partnerships Coordinator with an international role for the Sales & Business Development team. This is a unique opportunity to:
- Dive into Jellysmack business and operations, one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the Social Media landscape
- Participate to a start-up operations scale-up
- Develop an expertise on social media that you can build on throughout your career
What you'll be responsible for:
- Actively participate in building the vision for operational excellence
- Build and monitor operational peformance tools, which are key to help us pilot our operations in the context of our scale-up
- Help to implement new processes, organization, roles and tools needed to run operations, and align it with all relevant stakeholders
- Help with sales pitch decks across different countries and regions
- Develop insights on business performance to drive change and initiate transformational projects
A little bit about you :
- Master's degree from a top business or engineering school
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Highly organized and autonomous
- Good communication and relationship skills
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong interest for operational topics (processes, organization, roles, tools, etc.)
- Lean interest or knowledge is a plus
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, and highly motivated to work in a dynamic team and environment
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- French and English speaking and writing skills are mandatory
Our "Work from Anywhere" philosophy:
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we've implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and / or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Corti.
Nota bene: your residence must be in the country in which you are applying
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.