Full Stack Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Paris-based start-up company is looking for eTrading fullstack developer.
Huge challenge, build the trading platform from scratch.
Would prefer someone exposed to market finance and eTrading but everyone's welcome to apply.
This is a remote position.
We are looking for partners not just employees.
Massive upside and keen to find proper partners rather than employees.
Reach out for more details.
- Developing an eTrading platform from scratch (website + server + database)
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate business needs into functional code following already developed mock-up
- Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Four years of professional experience in fullstack development (OOP (Python/Java/Objective-C) + JS (Angular/React/Node/Vue.JS))
- Understanding of eTrading is much appreciated but not crucial
- Experience in Security is required
- DevOps experience is required (CD/CI + testing)
- Some experience in databases is necessary
- Ready to work remotely
- High level of English or French is required
Negotiable according to profile
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.