Full Stack Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an experienced Full stack developer with a passion for gaming (and esport ideally) to help build a highly technical all-inclusive platform for our current 1.4 millions gamers, and counting!
We are delivering the next generation of software that will enable gamers to become tomorrow's champion.
We are not shy about innovations and cutting edge technology and we expect nothing less from an ambitious and driven software engineer.
This position needs to be within European Timezone and can be fully remote. We also have offices in Barcelona and Nice.
We need people who can/want to work on modern web applications with a good understanding of a modern application.
- Spotless Integration
You will be building features on a cool gaming platform to enhance gamers experience around the globe. Your main focus will be providing first class online gamine tournament experience.
If you are passionate about functional programming, state of art integrations, code modularity, micro-services, domain driven design, hexagonal architecture, testing and best practices you can be a great addition to our team.
We would like to hire the best people to work with us in. This is a full-time position with us.
We are not looking for experts, but people who are smart and willing to learn and collaborate.
Skills and Requirements that we expect to see:
- Passionate about software and frontend applications and integration.
- Flawless delivery and high coding standard
- Want to be part of something big and growing
- A willingness to learn and an interest in keeping up to date with the latest technologies and methodologies
- Deliver high quality and well-structured code
- Strong experience with testing (unit testing, functional testing, etc.)
- European Work permit is mandatory
- Experience with frontend Test automation
- French and/or Spanish speaking
What we offer
- Salary range 30,000 to 45,000€
- Excellent office locations - Barcelona / Nice / Marseille
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work policy
- Top-notch laptops
- You will join one of the most exciting environments in a highly motivated team, where everyone is developing themselves to higher levels of professionality
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.