This job is no longer accepting applications.
Contract Length: 6 months initial term
Empiric’s client is a French based Salesforce Partner looking to expand exponentially due to continued excellent in their field. They are consistently delivering first class Salesforce implementations within the E-Commerce sector.
As a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer your main responsibilities will include:
- Implementing and maintaining new functionalities on Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform
- Delivering and documenting clean, scalable, reusable and maintainable code that adheres to coding standards
- Giving technical support and basic QA during code releases
- Identifying, investigating and resolving issues
- Salesforce Developer with 3+ years’ experience
- Back-End and/or Front-End Salesforce Commerce Cloud development experience, a Salesforce B2C Commerce developer certification is desirable
- Some experience integrating with third party systems: ERP's, PIM's, CMS's and payment processors
- Knowledge of responsive web development
- Collaborative individual who can deal with a fast-changing work environment and has an ability to pro-actively solve problems and propose solutions
- High attention to detail and multi-tasking skills are also essential attributes
- Ideally French speaking
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.