Senior Legal Counsel
As a key player in our legal team you will advise the company and secure legal acts to support 360Learning’s teams in achieving their objectives, while contributing to a sustainable business in a high-growth environment.
You will report to our Head of Legal Affairs Zineb and work on a wide range of business law issues, with a focus on contract law, in France and internationally.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Become a trello expert through our onboarding process
- Understand our product offering through training
- Learn about the legal scope in France and internationally
- Meet the coaches of the internal teams (France and international) through virtual meetings
Within 3 months, you will:
- Review, draft and revise independently commercial contracts with our key accounts and our commercial partners, on a French and international perimeter
- Ensure compliance and work closely with data privacy experts
- Provide independent support to internal teams in all their daily projects requiring legal support (purchasing, marketing, finance, customer support)
- Deliver training sessions to the teams (Sales team, marketing, …)
- Partner with the teams to support and develop processes and legal documentation
- Ensure a legal watch and legal analysis in relation to our activity
The skill set
- You ideally have a double degree in French Law and Common Law and (specializing in contract law / business law / intellectual property and Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) law
- You have at least 4 years of legal experience in a company (ideally in the SaaS sector, and in a BtoB environment) or a combined law firm/in-house experience
- You are passionate about business law applied to the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) sector and you are solution-oriented and have an entrepreneurial mindset, to best support our teams in achieving the common goal: Revolutionizing learning
- You are fluent in French and English and know how to negotiate and write clauses in English - German would be a plus.
- You have a taste for challenge and are recognized for your rigor and autonomy in the service of the business
- You have an enthusiasm for our Convexity culture, explained here: https://www.swipe.to/5618x
What we offer
- Compensation: Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits: Work From Home stipend, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/
- Call with our recruiter
- On-site interview and case study with our Head of Legal, Zineb
- Speed dating with various 360Learners
- Interview with one of our co-founders
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.