This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Trustpair platform delivers, with a global reach, an evaluation of risk of payment. Trustpair builds its position of market leader by aggregating more data sources that its competitors and alternatives, leveraging a larger volume of payment data, and making an intelligent use of the data collected.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our growing product team. Focused on the Trustpair evaluation engine, one of the core components of the Trustpair solution, you own the performance and evolution of the engine, working on its various pieces from the idea stage to launch.
To be successful in this role you should have a keen interest in building a product that leverages data to guide decisions, team work and agile delivery. Evaluation coverage, response time and of course evaluation accuracy will be your key success metrics.
Working with team members focused on data projects (data engineers, data scientists, developers, product designer) , with external partners, using the shape up methodology and coached by Cyril (Head of Product) you will :
Contribute to the product vision and roadmap
- Participate to roadmap and vision discussions, with a focus on how data increases the value of the Trustpair solution and its competitive advantage
- Benchmark competition products and trends, assess requirements to stay competitive
- Together with the data team, evangelize and train the Trustpair team on data subjects and best practices
Manage data partners
- Investigate possibilities offered by new data sources from existing or new partners
- Work with partners to integrate new data sources in the solution
- Ensure quality of service with partners is well defined and monitored
Define new features and improvements
- Understand customer needs, collect requirements from customers, internal teams and stakeholders, clarify problems to be solved
- Define feature specifications (user and data flows, sample dataset, prototypes...)
- Ensure technical feasibility and optimization with Data and Software Engineers
Manage release plans with Engineering and Data Teams
- Communicate and manage development cycles: deadlines, selected features, progression (using the shape up method)
- Define feature acceptance criteria given quality and value produced
- Communicate about releases and maintain internal public changelog to ensure team alignment
- Contribute to the improvements of the creation and delivery workflows
- Min. 4 years of XP + at least one XP as a product manager working on a SaaS product with a technical dimension, delivering data-oriented products
- You have a strong appetite for data topics. You empathise with users.
- You have an analytical mindset, you can solve complex problems. An engineering / computer science / mathematics degree is a strong plus
- You are curious, creative and positive
- You have a sense of design (wireframe)
- You have great communication skills to exchange with internal and external stakeholders
- You are fluent / bilingual in French and English (you will communicate with international partners and clients)
Recruitment Process :
- Call with Maja, Talent Partner (30 min) ;
- Call with Cyril, Head Of Product (1h00) ;
- Case Study (homework 2-3h + on-site restitution)
- Fit Coffee with two members of Trustpair (30 min) ;
- Founders meet (1h00)
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.