This job is no longer accepting applications.
RTT in addition to PTOs
High-end equipment (Apple/Dell laptop computers, Bring-Your-Own-OS policy, multiple screens)
Stock options distribution
Individual performance rewards
Remote Work policy
Sports and Wellness programs
Ample training allowance (e.g., internal/external skills training, conferences, coaching)
Annual off-site company-wide “Kick-Off” event
Food fun: weekly company breakfast, a lunch delivery service, unlimited hot soothing coffee / tea / chocolate drinks, and more
Office fun: Babyfoot, Ping-Pong, board and card games, planned group activities
- Take part in object squad projects, and be involved in all steps of the life cycle, from design to implementation, testing, and production.
- Design, develop, test, maintain, and improve software while ensuring an amazing user experience.
- Develop practical, fault-tolerant high-performance distributed systems.
- Work with architects, POs, engineering, and GS leads to deliver the Scality roadmap.
- Use native Node.
- JS libraries for storage services and Golang for Kubernetes operators.
- Evolve into a subject matter expert in your area of responsibility
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience as a software engineer focusing primarily on the backend.
- Passion for developing and testing clear, robust code, while keeping performance in mind.
- Experience in writing clean and effective code using Node.js , GoLang, or python.
- Ability to optimize the performance of their own code and system as a whole.
- Desire to grow in storage and distributed systems space.
- Orchestration: Kubernetes, docker, containerd, salt, ansible
- System: Linux, networking, security(OWASP top 10, public-key encryption, access credentials, certificates, TLS, data encryption, SSH, etc)
- Backend: Node.js, golang, python
- Distributed Systems: Redis, kafka, mongoDB, zookeeper, high availability, scaling
- Testing: Design, test plans, mocking, bracketing, benchmarking, profiling
- Tools: Jira, platform9, terraform
- Versioning: Github
- Curious and open-minded, oriented knowledge sharing and able to create synergies between different teams.
- Good communication skills and teamwork.
- Passionate and current in new technologies.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Leader in software-defined storage and data management, proven by 700M users and 1.6T objects