Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Business Development Representative at Onfido isn't your typical "BDR" role. The team we’ve built is not only responsible for qualifying leads, setting meetings and building pipeline, but also much more than that...By joining a collaborative fast-paced culture that relies and thrives on individuals who will go above and beyond, you will build and define not only your future with Onfido but the growth and expansion of the company at large!
Most importantly, you will be tasked to work closely with Account Executives and marketing teams to generate new business and add to our world-class winning inside sales culture.
As an integral part of our sales team, experienced Account Executives guide and mentor you to help ensure your success as a contributing member of the organization. This position is designed to prepare you with a number of career paths and opportunities at a hyper-growth startup that is re-defining Identity Verification.
As a Business Development Representative At Onfido You Will
- Initiate sales opportunities with a balanced inbound/outbound approach by navigating accounts and hunting for qualified prospects and setting qualified meetings.
- Work closely with a highly experienced field sales team to define and execute on Territory/Target account plans.
- Qualify all Onfido marketing-generated leads.
- Collaborate with the sales team to move prospects through the sales funnel to closure.
- Participate in corporate & industry-wide conferences
We're Looking For Business Development Representative Who Has
- B2B sales development experience prospecting into the Southern European Market.
- Comfortable at initiating phone conversations with executives, navigating questions, and overcoming objections.
- Proficiency using enterprise-grade sales CRM, such as Salesforce.com .
- Knowledgeable using social networking tools to help canvas an account (LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, etc.).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Self starter, confident with owning responsibilities and experienced in seeing projects through from end to end
- Team player with a collaborative attitude.
- Fluency in French is essential & the ability to speak an additional Southern European language such as Spanish or Italian is ideal.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Identity verification for a more open world, where identity is the key to access.