Business Development Manager
Yocuda is currently looking for a Business Developement Manager to be based in Paris, France.
By joining us you will be part of an experienced team with an exciting opportunity for hyper growth!
So if you would like to develop and manage the sales pipeline and have the ability to manage a large number of prospects simultaneously through the sales process, then this role should be of interest.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting directly to the UK head office, your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Identifying & contacting relevant new sales prospects in the retail market.
- Qualifying those prospects to confirm them as a qualified sales lead.
- Arranging sales meetings, adapting and personalizing sales decks for a specific sales lead and then presenting the Yocuda solutions to those leads.
- Working with Global Blue France (GBF) sales teams to discuss new sales leads that GBF identifies and then leading sales presentations that GBF has arranged.
- Arranging follow up calls and meetings with all sales leads throughout the sales process from prospecting, through the sale and technical scoping phases, to contract signature.
- This will include assisting the technical pre-sales person with the scoping of the integration and of the solutions required by the prospect in order to prepare a Scoping Document.
Commercials & Contract:
- Prepare draft commercials and then present those to the retail prospect.
- Once the technical scoping is complete and all of the prospect’s requirements are understood, finalise the commercial proposals.
- Negotiate and agree the contract with the prospect.
- Working with the technical pre-sales person and the onboarding engineer to configure, set up and deploy the required solution to the retailer’s store estate.
PROFILE & EDUCATION
To succeed in this role:
- Minimum 4 years past experience in the retail industry working in sales for a retail technology provider.
- A French national with comprehensive English language and writing skills.
- An experienced hunter, capable of identifying and contacting relevant retail prospects.
- Ability to adapt sales strategies to different sales leads and to identify opportunities for Yocuda solutions.
- Confident at presenting to all levels of executive from junior roles to CEOs in medium to enterprise retailers.
- A high-level understanding of technology, APIs, data transfers, point of sale systems, marketing technology platforms and other retail technology.
- Proactive and self-motivated individual capable of working on their own.
- Highly self-disciplined individual able to manage their own time, priorities, and appointments.
- To work remotely, but with reporting to head office in the UK.
- Charismatic, energetic individual who is good at storytelling.
- A collaborative mindset and able to work with multiple other roles in Yocuda and at Global Blue.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.