Customer Success Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our mission is to create the finance solution all businesses love through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work. Check this video to have a preview of our method: The Qonto Way
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 120,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work (LinkedIn | Glassdoor)
- €136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40 2021's promotion
- And 300+ happy Qontoers helping us build the bank of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
The mission of the Operations department is to offer the best service to our customers while ensuring fluid internal processes, permanent monitoring of activities and an optimal level of security (especially on back office and fraud topics).
Join our Customer Service team of 40 people where you will manage a portfolio of Qonto business customers. You will be fully dedicated to customer satisfaction and participate in the creation and maintenance of services and processes.
👩💻🧑💻As a Customer Success Officer (FR) at Qonto, you will
- Be a Qonto Ambassador! You will delight our customers by providing sharp, quick technical support and guide them in using Qonto, answering all their questions via email and phone.
- Be the voice of our customers: The customer voice is precious, we need to use it in order to continuously improve our product and keep the "WOW" effect along the relation.
- Set up internal processes to better respond to customer requests (update FAQs, dashboards, macros, make feedback to Ops and Product teams etc.).
- Take ownership. You will identify anomalies, optimise and set-up new ways of problem solving and keep your colleagues up to date on all of this.
- Experience: You have 2+ years of experience in customer support within businesses with a premium subscription.
- Customer centric: You show empathy and adapt your speech according to your customers' needs.
- Goal oriented: You strive to achieve your daily targets.
- Communication skills: You have excellent oral and written skills.
- Mastery: You excel in using SaaS tools (Intercom, Zendesk, Jira).
- Languages: You are native or bilingual in French, and have a good level in English.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to full remote. This aspect will be discussed during the hiring process and with your potential Manager.
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...)
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 25+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act program)
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert, Lead, or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
💪 Hiring process
- A 60 min interview with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60 min interview with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what they'll expect from you, and tell you more about their way to operate
- An exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world
- An interview with future team members to discuss your exercise and help you project yourself in the company
- A Final interview with the manager of your future department and/or one of our C-level/Founders
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
🚀 Click "Apply" to send your application to the amazing Qonto team!
Please mention that you come from Je Remote™ when applying for this job. 👍
Thank you and good luck 🤞😉
If this job offer has expired or if the link is broken, please click here to report!
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.