Lead iOS Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our mission is to create the finance solution all businesses love through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work. Check this video to have a preview of our method: The Qonto Way
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 120,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work (LinkedIn | Glassdoor)
- €136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40 2021's promotion
- And 300+ happy Qontoers helping us building the bank of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
The mobile engineering team at Qonto currently has over 15 highly skilled engineers, who come from all over the world, working closely to shape the best finance solution app.
As the iOS Team Leader you will report directly to Guillaume our Mobile Manager and you'll be in charge of scaling and managing the iOS team. You’ll work on delivering high quality code quickly, by improving your teammates skills and helping them solve the problems they face. On top of strong technical experience you'll also have strong leadership skills and the ability to manage a team.
👩💻🧑💻As a Lead iOS Engineer at Qonto, you will
- Ensure the quality of the codebase and scaling platforms, as well as defining and maintaining our technical standards
- Organize and lead the work flow of the iOS team
- Work with the team on the conception of key features
- Hire new members of the team - our goal is to hire a new iOS dev at least every two months
- Make your teammates improve and help them solve everyday problems
- Make the iOS Qonto team shine outside of the company: write blog articles, organize and speak at conferences, represent Qonto at tech events
We use Kotlin and Swift for our Mobile applications.
On the frontend, our apps are using the latest version of the EmberJS framework and our backend is running on Golang and Ruby.
Our platform runs on a Kubernetes cluster hosted on AWS, with PostgreSQL as our database of choice, using Kafka for our event sourcing and ELK for logging and auditing, among many other tools, services and applications.
🧠What you could work on
As part of our Engineering department, you will ensure strong alignment between cross -functional teams needs and mobile team ressources. At Qonto each CFT handles part of our product. A few examples of these teams are:
💳Cards: the team responsible for all things cards. On the frontend this includes but is not limited to: the cards screen, the concierge and lounge page, and the card insurance page.
🏦Ledger: the team working on our Core Banking System, which allows us to store transactions in an accurate, scalable and auditable way.
✈️Onboarding: the team guiding users through a delightful and frictionless sign-up experience.
- Mastery: You have a strong development experience in Swift and a good understanding of the iOS SDK.
- Leadership skills: Through a first successful management experience, you demonstrated your ability to help people work together on a successful project.
- Team player: Thanks to excellent communication skills, you already worked on a large iOS team and know what it means to scale a team, diffuse knowledge across a team or even break silos.
- Best Practices: You embody the Clean Code principles and other management best practices.
- Make an impact: You want to build a product that is used by thousands of companies, in a fast-growing environment.
- Languages: You are fluent in English. French is a plus.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
• Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to full remote. This aspect will be discussed during the hiring process and with your potential Manager.
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...)
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 25+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act program)
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert, Lead, or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
💪 How we have adapted our hiring process during the Coronavirus crisis:
Is Qonto still recruiting? ✅
There are so many questions you may be asking yourself. The current public health crisis may have you doubting whether you should even be applying right now.
We strive to be the finance solution all businesses love. To continue to reach this goal, we need to hire talent more than ever. That’s why we guarantee a fully remote hiring process for all candidates!
We are lucky to have digital tools to help us continue to live and work as best we can despite everything going on.
Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
- A 60 min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video-call with the Mobile Manager to create a strong alignment on what they'll expect from you, and tell you more about their way to operate
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your coding skills
- A video-call with future team members to discuss your exercise and help you project yourself in the company
- A Final video-call with our CTO
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.