Senior Services Consultant
Our Professional Services team advises and guides our wide array of enterprise customers as they map any number of business needs to Zendesk. We are the greeters to the house of Zen(desk) - genuinely compassionate, patient, and organized.
We get our enterprise customers on-boarded quickly and easily by helping them to use, see, learn, and believe in our beautifully simple product. A Services Consultant is an experience-maker for our customers - passionate about making communication easy through customer service and how doing that well can transform a businesses’ relationships.
Within a Paid Services engagement Services Consultants will be responsible for driving the design and configuration of the Zendesk Product based on the Configuration Workbook and Design Workshops either remote or onsite with a Customer and your Engagement Manager. Your ability to work independently and keep commitments to tasks and assigned work packages on a project is absolutely critical. You will also routinely execute on Professional Services Lite Packages and existing customer Optimizations effectively within scope, time, and budget.
- Guide and educate Zendesk customers to give them proactive assistance as they onboard and configure their Zendesk
- Maintain product expertise across the Zendesk product line
- Collaborate in establishing world-class customer service policies, processes and standards
- Provide business consultation for customers, capture the business problem we are solving together, and configure their Zendesk in order to meet and exceed expectations
- Conduct meetings onsite and remotely according to the Zendesk methodology standards
- Perform issue identification, communication, and resolution for complex issues
- Respond to high-profile, high-impact customer escalations in a fashion that inspires confidence and continued customer loyalty
- Ability to manage competing priorities effectively across multiple customers and projects, ensuring on-time completion of action items across the project portfolio
- Ability to manage projects to a timeline, based on the scope provided, and ensure deadlines are met and any delays escalated
- Ability to gather requirements and issue change orders and scopes for new and existing customers
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of professional consulting experience, ideally in a customer-facing role
- Good understanding of support process and infrastructure
- Excellent instincts and ability to interface at Manager-Level with ease
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude; experience at a technology company or relevant consultancy ideal
- Passionate about customer service and how it can transform businesses
- Strong project management skills and an ability to multitask without getting frazzled
- Love for teamwork and commitment to building a world-class, enterprise-class global customer experience together
- Willing and able to travel domestically up to 50%
- Fluent in French ideally
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 150,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.