Backend Python Developer
Remote 🇫🇷 France Remote
Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform the insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve the society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession ? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 2 years, we have convinced over 100,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 80+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
Your mission in the team
As Backend Developer you will:
- Be in charge of building the best infrastructure and software for Luko;
- Join a Luko Squad, accompanied by the best experts and techies. They will teach you to develop with incredible speed and quality;
- Take part in debates about the next implementations and the different technical choices associated.
We have huge ambitions, we rely on you to help us achieve our goals by your technical, strategic knowledge and your experience on the methodologies to adopt 💪
We are also very proud of the speed of execution in Luko. It is a key to our success to which we are very attached.
In a few words :
- dev 💻
- learn 📚
- shine 🌟
Our tech stack :
- Python3 / Flask
- AWS / Lambda / ElasticBeanstalk / Zappa / S3
- MySQL / InfluxDB
- Gitlab / CI-CD / Docker
Who are you?
We largely use Python 2 Python 3, Flask framework and AWS infra.
- Python experience
- Having a 1st work experience, especially in start-ups, is a plus but we’ll consider your personal projects as well
- Pragmatism, open-minded, autonomy and initiative (that is truly important!)
- You have used GitHub or Gitlab before
- You have knowledge of the code quality best practices (tests, continuous deployment, …)
Nice to have
- Experence with Flask
- Being curious about our business challenges as well!
What we offer
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Benefit from a great equity plan
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in central Paris
- Work in a flexible environment with remote possibilities
- 1st intro call
- Interviews with founder and team
- Case study
- Drink with team
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Location: Paris, France (75010)
- Education Level: Master's Degree
- Experience: > 3 years
- Possible full remote
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.