This job is no longer accepting applications.
Toluna is a technology company connecting brands with consumers for digital qualitative and quantitative research. We deliver insights on demand through a full spectrum of end-to-end solutions that map customer journeys, develop new products and much more. Toluna is powered by an innovative platform, best-in-class methodologies and a community panel that is 30+ million members strong. We employ 1,400 people in 24 offices across six continents.
The successful candidate will execute and oversees Toluna’s marketing strategy to ensure the awareness of Toluna, the company’s USP, and products amongst buyers of consumer insights solutions (which includes brands, communications and MR agencies). This person needs to understand the consumer insights marketplace and ensure that Toluna is visible and well-positioned.
This person will employ various tactics designed to engage with Toluna’s distinct audiences which include brand/corporate, communications agencies, and market research agencies. Campaigns are primarily digital and designed to engage, and often include the promotion of specific products, services, or business lines.
As Toluna is a tech-forward provider of real-time consumer insight solutions, the person who fills this role should have experience with tech-marketing, think outside of the box, and enjoy the global nature of the business.
- Based on instructions and decision of the global marketing team, develop and implement the annual budget and roadmap of marketing activities.
- Create following standardized templates, manage and execute online marketing campaigns.
- Create all marketing supports (Corporate video, brochures, goodies, roll up, stand…)
- Track campaign goal achievement that spans digital SEM, ABM, Social, Retargeting across Toluna’s desired customer audiences.
- Creation of strategies for lead gen based on need
- List / lead management (manage PR and providers; organise sponsorship activities; manage partnership with key actors (LSA, Women’s Garden Executive); manage websites (updates, etc)
- ROI reporting • Prepare creatives and written communications/PR in local market, based on global strategy, with focus on social media. Apply keywords and terms to leverage blogs and social media. • Ensure consistent branding for all campaign and content pieces. • Tradeshow and event execution: content creation, speaking, logistics, and invitation of top clients/prospects, all with an eye on messaging and ROI achievement. • Implementation and coordination of translation.
- Work closely with sales teams, marketing and other departments (tech, finance, R&D, and the MD’s based in Paris)
Required skill set:
- Proficient in both French and English (eliminatory factor)
- Master’s degree from a University or Business School (preferably in Marketing)
- 5+ years of experience in marketing.
- Excellent communication and writing skills, including on social media
- Experience in Digital Marketing and website management
- Ability to work independently with a remote manager
- Assertive and persuasive with good relationship skills
- Ability to direct creative resources.
- Looking to join a fast-growing international environment
- Vendor / resource management experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Digital marketing experience.
- Familiarity and Experience with HTML, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Familiarity with Pardot and CRM (Salesforce)
- Permanent contract, available immediately
- 50% Navigo reimbursement
- 60% Ticket Restaurants
- 60% Health Insurance
At Toluna you will find an exciting and multicultural place to work.
We employ the best and the brightest in our industry and we are always looking for rising stars to join our team. We are proud of our staff members and we offer competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
The function is based in Vincennes (94).
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.