Sales Executive - European Growth
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Findity, one of Scandinavia's fastest growing tech companies, has developed a market-leading expense management platform. After establishing ourselves in Scandinavia, it's now time for us to turn our attention towards Europe and new markets!🚀
We are building a new team consisting of 5 individuals who will be responsible for our European expansion and establishing Findity in 5 new countries in 24 months. And that is why we are offering this unique career opportunity to an exceptional talent who wants to play an essential role in Findity's future!
As Sales Executive, you will be part of our newly started team responsible for our European expansion. You and your team will take a 'land-and-grab' approach, taking advantage of and maximizing every opportunity we get in our selected countries. Your job will be to identify these opportunities and close deals to create revenue. Meaning you will be responsible for establishing our market-leading expense management platform in Europe. Your role comprises, among other things:
- Above all, close deals with partners and enterprise customers
- Managing end-to-end sales cycle, from booking meetings to completing deals
- Mapping countries for us to enter and establish our presence
- Participating in drawing up strategic plans for each country
- Generating leads and build pipeline of partners and enterprise customers
- Business developing and refining Findity's product range
- Actively developing and improving Findity's sales process
- Working closely with multiple stakeholders to develop valuable and strategic relationships
Our team goals:
- “5/24” - Establish Findity in 5 new countries within 24 months
- Bring Findity's solutions to Germany, France, Spain, Italy and Poland
- Within six months, have mapped and designed a strategic plan for at least one country while constantly meeting with both partners and customers
- Within a year, have built an extensive pipeline and closed large deals with key partners and enterprise customers
- Within two years, have succeeded in establishing us in 5 new countries and have plans for our continued rollout.
Who are you?
As our Sales Executive, you are the person who drives Findity's growth journey and is the first point of contact with the market. That is why it is crucial for us that you have a strong inner drive and meeting new people is what gets you going. You are a solution- and results-oriented entrepreneurial soul who will enjoy this unique opportunity to take on the responsibility of establishing us in new countries.
You are a results-driven salesperson, a self-starter with a deep understanding of complex sales cycles, and a commercial mindset. For this role, you must be a natural leader, a good colleague, and an excellent communicator. At Findity, we find joy in helping each other. One of the cornerstones of our success is our sense of community and our lack of pretentiousness. That is why finding the right person for this role is so important to us.
The basic ingredients
- Many years experience in SaaS sales and have achieved outstanding sales results
- Many years experience in B2B sales, again with outstanding sales results
- Extensive experience in sales to enterprise C-suites
- Excellent communications skills in English
- You fluently speak one or more of these languages: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish.
The icing on the cake:
- Experience in sales in the financial software industry
- Experience in partner sales
- Experience in establishing companies in new countries
- Experience in leadership roles in sales
- A university degree in IT and/or economics.
Does this sound like you? Then maybe you are Findity's new Sales Executive - European Growth!
More about the position
This is a probationary position and we plan to fill it immediately, the start date is ASAP. We will be scheduling virtual interviews in March. There will be tests during the recruitment process and if you are successful and we offer you the position, we will need to run the usual background checks.
- Fully remote - work wherever you want!🏡
- Attractive compensation package💰
- 30 days paid vacation🏖️
- Wellness allowance💪
- One paid wellness hour a week🧘🏾♂️
Excited about getting started on our expansion and your new career? Great! Send us your application in english as soon as possible - there's no time to waste!
More about us
Findity (https://findity.com/) was founded in 2011 with a clear goal, to simplify everyday lives for companies and their employees by automating expense management. Today we offer the best Expense Management platform in the market, built on innovative technology.
We partner with leading accounting and payroll companies, corporate card providers and financial software vendors throughout the Nordics and we continuously enter new markets. Together, we help manage our planet's precious resources while making everyday life easier for over 100,000 people. We believe that time is valuable and should be spent on more fun things than tedious and time-consuming paperwork.🌳
Are you allergic to paperwork too? Maybe even a fan of automation? Or do you enjoy competition and love cakes as much as we do? Then you'd be a perfect fit in our gang!
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
The backbone of leading expense management solutions - your white-label partner in expense automation!