Demand Generation Content Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a marketing prfessional looking to join a growing company? ABBYY is a fast-growing, global software provider that sets the standard for content capture with innovative language-based technologies that integrate across the information lifecycle.
Our solutions optimize business processes to mitigate risk, accelerate decision-making, and drive revenue. Through great dedication and passion, we succeed in delivering pioneering solutions across many verticals. We are looking for a demand generation content specialist to join our global team and contribute to our growth.
- Collaborate with management, Product Marketing, and various marketing stakeholders to effectively communicate with in all tactics within Demand Generation
- Participate in corporate and product messaging development on a global level
- Develop and manage a yearly, quarterly, and monthly calendar of projects, adjusting the calendar to meet ongoing changes in plans and strategies
- Drive the development of a wide range of content ranging from marketing campaigns, channel marketing, website content, sales and marketing presentations, and event content
- Manage multiple aspects of marketing content project delivery including:
- Act as a project manager for delivery of key content campaigns, ranging from thought leadership to product launches
- Manage and review content delivery from third party writers and subject matter experts, when necessary
- Conceptualize, write and edit content for a variety of marketing campaigns and programs
- Review and copyedit a variety of text and content, to ensure quality of writing and message consistency
- Coordinate content projects to final on-time delivery working with a variety of executional teams including product marketing, graphic design, and web delivery teams
- Build best practice processes to ensure high quality, on-message content delivery and distribution
- Ensure high standards of writing practice across the marketing organization through creation and update of style guides
- Enforce proper use of company brand identity guidelines
- Develop processes for efficient and effective content delivery and distribution
- Outstanding copywriting and copyediting skills in French and English/or French and German
- Proven experience (4+ years) in writing texts for B2B technology industry communications in a variety of formats
- Ability to work with technical concepts, and transform them into customer-friendly, business-oriented messages
- Ability to adapt messaging for different audiences and message delivery formats
- Understanding of the role of marketing texts as part of the integrated marketing mix. Training and experience in related areas such as website delivery, online marketing and SEO, social media, and content marketing
- Organized and detail-oriented approach to work, and strong project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and deliver projects on time, sometimes under strict deadlines. Ability to manage priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage and communicate with many stakeholders ranging from corporate executives, to marketing teams, and customers
- Proactive approach and ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
ABBYY is a Digital Intelligence company.