Regional Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
As a member of a new high-velocity sales team building the future of DataStax, you will focus on increasing the market share for the DataStax solutions portfolio in new and existing accounts. You will follow up on leads (inbound and outbound), to build a qualified pipeline and close deals. You will provide account leadership and direction in both the pre- and post-sales processes in a high-energy, dynamic environment.
What You Will Do
- Full-cycle selling prospecting, qualifying, negotiating and closing
- Collaborate with our pre-sales Data Architects to prepare account strategies and plans
- Initiate new contacts constantly through networking, leveraging Business Development Reps and targeted personal outreach to build a large pipeline
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of DataStax' competitive positioning in the marketplace, and manage your business within our sales tools
- Construct and execute a thorough business plan to achieve revenue goals
Your Experience Should Include
- Have cloud, data/infrastructure, and/or open source software sales experience with a track record of exceeding quota
- Demonstrate knowledge of solution selling and are able to translate technical capabilities into business value
- Demonstrate your willingness to dive deep in understanding the technology you are positioning
- Familiar with common sales tools such as Salesforce, ZoomInfo, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn, etc
- Are curious, creative, and comfortable with a fast-moving startup culture
- Fluency in French and Arabic languages
If this motivates you, we'd love to hear from you!
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.