Sales Engineer / Solutions Engineer
Remote 🇫🇷 France Remote
About the job
Yubico’s mission is to create a safer internet for everyone. Our core invention, the YubiKey, secures logins for 9 of the top 10 internet brands, including Google and Facebook, and for millions of users in 160 countries. Collaboration and innovation are at the core of our culture, as we expand to more advanced software and services for encryption and Internet of Things (IoT). We are a fast-growing, profitable, and multinational company, offering an opportunity to bring your ideas to life with our global team.
We are looking for a talented Solutions Engineer to join the security revolution! In this role you will play a critical role in establishing technical credibility and confidence with our prospective clients leveraging your experience and drive to envision, position and sell Yubico’s products. You will work closely with sales reps and channel partners to define and communicate how we can best achieve our customers goals with Yubico solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Establish yourself as a resident subject matter expert on Yubico’s products and ecosystem
- Strategize with sales reps to help achieve target sales quotas
- Build strong relationships with prospects and establish technical credibility to help advance deals
- Maintain relationships with existing customers and look for opportunities to expand their product usage and improve their security posture where relevant
- Build and deliver successful Proofs of Concept (PoCs), deployment planning, and technical consulting engagements
- Actively communicate with engineering and marketing with respect to evolving customer requirements in the marketplace
- Continually assist with solutions development to expand to new target markets and industries
- Improve the customer’s experience through conferences, workshops, and written documentation
- Care about contributing to an amazing work culture and environment
- Support and be comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a young innovative company
- Work with customers remotely and in person
- Travel: Expected to be 20-40%
- 4 or more years of experience in roles that require direct technical customer interaction, such as Solutions/Sales Engineering or a Pre-sales background
- Able to configure and install enterprise technologies including network infrastructure, virtualization, web applications, Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Able to troubleshoot Windows, Mac, and Linux environments
- Knowledge of commonly used security technologies and protocols including two-factor authentication, IAM, Single Sign-On, VPN, various authentication protocols (OATH, SAML, OpenID, ADFS, FIDO)
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to collaborate across geographically dispersed functions
- Native French language skills, as well as English proficiency
We are an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and uphold an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, religion, national origin, veteran or disability status. We'd love to learn about what you can add to our diverse team.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.